- The new Dungeon! boardgame; it's a reprint, and I have yet to see what the game is like, what with various changes alluded to on the box and in the promo material.
- A whole bunch of Microgames, picked up at UCon back in November. Titles include: Ram Speed, Fire When Ready, Rommel's Panzers (all Microhistories), as well as Warp War, Trailblazer, Rivets, and Dragons of Underearth.
- My soon-to-be-dog-eared copy of Jon Peterson's Playing at the World.
- Swords & Wizardry White Box in the attractive 6x9 paperback. I very much like the cover.
- Knockspell #5, the Winter 2011 edition. Very reminiscent of Fight On!
- The first two issues of AFS gaming fanzine, from Scott Moberly. Interesting ideas - more of a review to follow.
- Adventures Dark & Deep - A Curious Volume of Forgotten Lore, by Joe Bloch. This one I got some time ago, but I am definitely interested in seeing what Mr. Bloch has done here.
RPG Twitter Doesn't Have To Suck
2 days ago