- Madison Traditional Gaming has gotten rather successful. We will be celebrating our one year anniversary in September, with a special Meetup. There might even be door prizes!
- My Tuesday Night OD&D game is going well; I have six regular players and that seems to be about the right size. The Big Switch to Aldwyr is planned for later in September.
- Work on the Tekumel Foundation continues apace, with some interesting projects in the works.
- And besides gaming, an offer of work at Madison College this fall. Adjunct, but that's okay.
On the minus side, however:
- Could not afford to go to Gen Con. Too many auto repairs and unforeseen living expenses.
- TARGA remains inactive. Simply have not had time to focus on it, and with a lack of enthusiasm on the part of others, it's likely to stay as it is for now.
- Haven't had time to get to various creative projects, including but not limited to: The Wilderness Architect, Microlite Post-Apocalypse, Wanderer, a supplement for X-plorers, and an OD&D-kinda-sorta parallel for spies and modern adventure.
- Besides gaming, have had a very close friend in hospital for the past week, who needed my support. Fortunately, he's getting out today.